Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold

I had this story in mind for awhile and had originally only wanted to do a short one panel caption like I usually do, but once I started writing it, the ideas just started flowing and flowing and becoming more and more devious until I ended up with almost a short story. I started with a general impersonation and revenge theme but as I went on, I gradually incorporated the wedding and then more of a back story to it. The last panel detailing his adventures post wedding was sort of a spontaneous ad on to the story, I wanted to give the story a more final conclusion.This is definitely one of my favorite captions that I've written thus far. I hope you'll enjoy this as much as I did! Please leave me some comments (you can do so anonymously) or please hit one or more of the quick reaction boxes below the post! I really appreciate any feedback!